Would you like to lose weight faster? Well, what a stupid questions, right? Everybody wants to lose weight faster! But, what can we do in order to make that happen? If you do not know, then let me show you!
These tricks will help you lose weight much faster than you have every hoped!
- Write down how much chips, chocolates, cookies or whatever you have eaten. It will help you keep the track and also, eat less.
- Exercise while watching the TV! What else do we have commercials for? Well, if you did not know, then now you do!
- Cut back on some foods. Those that are high in calories.
- Sign up for newsletters online. Like some magazines about health on Facebook. Simply, surround yourself with healthy news!
- Walk! If only for ten minutes a day. And then, add five minutes of walking.
- Start some strength training. Even if it is only once a week.
- Climb stairs when you can.
- Prepare your lunch at home! You will eat more healthy foods!
- Slow down when eating treats. It will help you reduce the amount of it you eat per day.
So? What do you think now? Are you ready to lose more weight? We bet you are!
We all want to stay fit even during the winter. Well, not that it mattered, but it is easier to maitain the weight, rather than lose weight we gained during the winter in the spring, am I right? Well, I do think so.
But what should you do in order to stay fit? Do you have any idea? Here are some tips that will help you!
- Expose yourself to daylight as much as possible – in order to boost your metabolism, you need to spend as much time in the sun as possible. We know that it is more difficult during the winter, therefore you should, from time to time, leave your apartment and take a walk!
- Find a winter sport that you will practise – winter sports are great! And we need to exercise even during the winter, so this is probably the best thing you can do for yourself.
- Plan something active for spring! Hiking, or whatever!
- Try not to stress yourself! Meditate or find an activity that will help you get through this season.
- Plan some fun indoor activities, if the weather is not the way it should be.
- Do not forget about eating lots of fruits and vegetables!
- Get some zinc – the low level of it may be the reason of bad metabolism.
I have a feeling that someone is going to be healthy and fit this winter!
Do not worry, we do not want to teach you how to get over the fact that your hairstylist misunderstood your instructions and now you do not look the way you wanted to. We want you to learn some tricks that will help you get a better haircut, next time you walk in the hair salon. However, only if you are interested.
- Before getting a haircut, get a blowout. You will get more time with your hairstylist to discuss your haircut and she will get to know your hair.
- Bring photos of yourself with a haircut that you loved and haircut that you hated.
- Bring a photo of a hairstyle that you like.
- Be careful with choosing the hair color. Make sure that your hairstylist understands what shade you really want. Show him pictures.
- Do not show up with greasy hair.
- If you want a makeover, talk to your stylist about what you want and why you want it.
- When it comes to the length you want to be cut off your hair rather show your stylist than say the specific number.
- Wear something you wear often.
- Ask questions, and complain if you do not like something throughout the process not in the end.
Are you planning to throw a party any time soon? Well, we have a good idea for you! Make a healthy party this time! Forget about chips, soda and all the unhealthy things. Throw a healthy party that people will love to come to!
- Start by not talking about how healthy your party is going to be. Some people might be annoyed and they will not show up.
- Make healthier versions of the foods that your friends love. If you manage to create healthy and tasty recipes, your friends are going to love you!
- Do not cut back on alcohol. If you usually have alcohol on your party, do not skip on it now.
- Make individual servings of the foods.
- Buy fresh ingredients, your friends will see the difference.
If you prepare your food with love, and do not experiment too much, your friends will feel great at your party. Just keep your party simple and you will be a star!
But please, really do not exclude alcohol. Otherwise it will be no party.
Not all beauty habits that we develop are actually helpful. Not all of them make your skin look young, actually, some of them do the contrary. If you want to know what these are, read this list.
- Exfoliating – now, do not think that we want you to quit on exfoliating, however, we want you to stop doing it too often. You can end up with serious inflammation.
- Bleaching your teeth – if you are bleaching your teeth at home, please be careful and follow the instructions. And, do not do it often. Always consult the doctor before you do anything.
- Scraping your feet – only scrape your feet when it is necessary. Do not do it everyday.
- Using volumizing products all the time – they contain alcohol and polymers which can weight down your hair. In order to aviod this, wash your hair once a week with clarifying shampoo.
So, we do hope that you will find our advice helpful. But, you will at first have to try these tricks yourself in order to find out, right?
So you have finally decided to do something for your body, that is great! However, before you do anything, you should read about these four things that no one tells you.
First of all, the way you are looking at your body will not change overnight. Even years after you lose your weight and get the body you want, you might still not consider yourself being the person you are. You may still think that you are the same person you were before. However, do not worry, the time will come, but you need to be patient and give it some time.
If you are planning to lose a lot of weight, you have to realize that you might end up with some excess skin. And stretch marks. This has a solution – surgery.
Be prepared that some of your relationships may change. You will, of course, meet new people, however, the people you have known before you started losing weight, may feel that they are losing you.
You will have to buy new clothes. And that might cost a lot. Obviously, when you are losing weight, you do it because you want to look good and that means that you will buy clothes that make you look that way. So save up!
If you have been in a relationship for a while, the chances are that you no longer spend that much time with your significant other as you did when you were all fresh in love. But that is okay, because you both need some time for your own, right? However, what if you are spending too little time together? These signs will tell you whether you need to arrange for some extra time you could spend together as a couple.
- If you rarely talk to each other about other things than bills, responsibilities or negative things, you might need to spend some more time enjoying each other´s company and sharing things that are positive.
- If you do not have physical contact for more than a week. Watch out for this! Not having physical contact is only causing your relationship to fall apart. As a couple, you need to feel the desire and attraction for one another.
- You are no longer greeting each other cheerfully. This is very important, you have to let your partner know that you are happy to have them at home, or happy to see them.
- If you are going to bed separately nearly all the time, you might reconsider changing this habit.
- You are not doing anything fun together anymore. Well, if it has been a while since you two had fun together, you might have a problem.
- You are not having dates together. A hot date is a must in every relationship! So go ahead and make some plans for this Friday!
While taking care of your body, dieting and exercising is important, we should not forget about your mind either! Our mental health is just as important. It is very important for us to be completely healthy, because without a healthy mind, you cannot have a healthy body, can you?
Apparently, not. And since you know very well how to have a healthy body, let me now show you a few tricks that will help you have a healthy mind.
- Start by studying stress management techniques. Internet is full of interesting ideas, so it might be worth checking some of them out, right?
- Sleep. As much as you can. Seriously, if you do not get enough sleep, perhaps now it is the right time to make up for it.
- Spend time with your friends. Talk to them, do something interesting.
- Exercise! As much as exercise helps our body, it also helps our mind!
- Do something you love. Something that will bring a smile on your face.
- Challenge yourself! It will help you boost your confidence!
- Enjoy the outdoors.
- Hug people. Not just random people, but hug someone of your friends, family or, most preferably, your partner! You would be surprised by how magically hugging actually works!
Good luck on your mission!
Does it sometimes happen to you? That after a workout you are simply too lazy or feel too comfortable in your wokout clothes, that you do not take them off immediately? Well, you may think that it is not a big deal, but the truth is, it kind of is a big deal.
There are various health issues that can occur if you are living in your workout clothes. One of them is saddle sores. So, if cycling is your kind of workout, make sure you take your pants off after a workout in order to avoid them.
Also, if you end up wearing your wokout socks throughout the entire day, your feet will be soon covered with fungus. Another problem is with not changing your underwear. If you do not want to end up with some kind of infection, you might want to pack extra undies when going to gym next time.
Basically, just take a shower as soon as you can after a workout and change your clothes, of course. And wash your hands properly, that is crucial.
And girls, watch out for a too tight sports bra! It may cause sores.
So, are you going to spend less time in your workout clothes? Well, we bet that you are!
If you are about to get drunk tonight, read this before you do! Because, we bet that you do not want to end up completely wasted, right? And there are things you can do in order to be in charge of how drunk you are. Are you ready to find out? Well, here they come:
- Not having dinner before going to drink. This is the worst thing you can do. Drinking on an empty stomach is not going to get you anywhere. Only to hospital. So make sure, that tonight you eat. Properly.
- You just had gastric bypass. If you just had gastric bypass, be sure that you will get drunk faster. And therefore, slow down!
- The glass your cocktail is served in also affects how much you drink. Curved beer glasses will make you drink faster. And so, you will end up drunk faster.
- And also, the type of alcohol you are drinking affects how fast you will end up drunk. If you are drinking vodka, you will end up drunk faster than you would if you were drinking wine or beer.
So, now you have all the important information, so we wish you good luck and pleasant evening! Enjoy!